Having pancakes drizzled with honey is one tasty treat you can enjoy for breakfast, a lunch at work, or a simple snack for the kids.
How about giving it that extra fluffiness? Take a look at this extra fluffy pancake recipe.
Prep time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 25 mins.
Total Time: 40 mins.
Servings: 3 people
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• 1½ cup of all-purpose flour
• Two teaspoons of baking powder
• 1¼ cups of milk
• Vegetable oil for frying
• Three teaspoons of sugar
• ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
• Three eggs
1. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and keep the yokes for later.
2. Using a manual or electric egg beater, beat the egg white until you notice a snow-like consistency.
3. Once this is achieved, you need to add three tablespoons of sugar and continue beating till you have the right consistency.
4. Next we will take the egg yolks in a separate container, add the milk and then mix thoroughly. Next we will add some flour, passing it through a sieve.
5. Using the hand mixer, we will mix to get the right consistency.
6. Once this is done, we will take this mix and add it to the egg white mix and then mix properly.
7. Then we will add the vanilla extract, some baking powder and the salt and properly mix.
8. Add the mix into a nylon bag which will be used to cook the mix in batches.
9. Then we will take the non-stick pan, brush it with oil and then apply three portions of the mix onto different sides of the pan – this should be done under low heat.
10. Once it is lightly browned, turn it over to the other side and do the same.
11. Once you have cooked all of them, drizzle with honey and serve.
Fluffy Coca-Cola cake
Baking a cake is all about creativity and not trying so hard. Most of the cakes we enjoy today came as a result of people’s creativity, and today we will be looking at baking the Coca-Cola cake.
This is one simple but enjoyable cake, one which you will surely enjoy once it is done. Let us take a look at this recipe together.
Prep time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 50 mins.
Total Time: 1 hr. 10 mins.
Servings: 4 people
• 250 ml of Coca-Cola
• 2 large eggs
• 1½ tablespoons of butter
• 150g of sugar
• 200g of chocolate powder
• ½ cup of wheat powder
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
1. Break both eggs and add the coke and then mix properly with your manual mixer.
2. Next we will be adding the butter to the egg and coke mixture where we will further mix it together.
3. Put it in a blender and further mix for the right level of consistency.
4. Once it is properly mixed, we will add the chocolate powder and sugar and then continue to blend.
5. While the blender is still on you need to add the baking powder and allow it to mix thoroughly.
6. Switch off the blender once it is properly mixed and then add it to your well-greased pan.
7. Then bake at 200 degrees for 40 minutes.
8. After this time, you will have a tasty and fluffy cake you can enjoy with family.