I used a mixer to combine all the components for this simple and light pancake, so there was no mess involved. Most importantly, it’s incredibly tasty, and you can customize it with whatever toppings you like.
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 40 mins.
Servings: 4 People
- Chilli flakes
- ½ tsp Nutmeg optional
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp butter melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 250 ml milk sub with non-dairy milk
- 300g plain flour all purpose
- Put all of the components for the batter (butter, flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, sugar, salt, and the like) into a blender and whir them around until smooth. Put the ingredients in a bowl and let them sit there for about 5 minutes.
- To make the batter without a blender, combine the nutmeg, baking powder, flour, sugar, salt, and chili flakes in a bowl and stir to combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, and melted butter.
- I think oil works better than butter while making pancakes. Butter burns easily, which might alter the flavor of your pancakes.
- Set a skillet over low heat, add a half teaspoon of oil, and spread it over the pan. You can also use cooking spray.
- Complete the preparation of the entire batter, serve and enjoy.