Combining spicy shrimp and pasta is not only healthy, it is also super tasty. You have a host of flavors coming together to give you the perfect dinner recipe. If you want to have a taste of this lovely recipe, this simple recipe covers everything you need to know!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 40 mins.
Servings: 5 people
● A big pack of pasta
For the shrimp
● ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
● 1 lb. of stripped and cleaned shrimp
● ¼ teaspoon paprika
● Pepper and salt to taste
● 1½ tablespoons olive oil
For the sauce
● One teaspoon of chicken bouillon
● Four large sachet tomatoes halved
● One large red onion
● Two tablespoons of olive oil
● Two teaspoons of oregano
● One halved and seeded red pepper
● Four garlic cloves minced
● Small piece of ginger
● One teaspoon of chili flakes
● A handful of parsley
● salt and pepper to taste
● ½ cup of chicken broth
1. First, preheat your oven to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Once this is done, you need to get your tomatoes, sliced onions, bell pepper and arrange them in a single layer on your baking sheet.
3. Then you need to drizzle these components with your olive oil, some salt, and of course black pepper.
4. Put in your preheated oven and allow it to roast for about 20 minutes.
5. While you are roasting the vegetables, boil some water in a big pot where you add your pasta and allow it to cook till it is moderately soft before you drain – be sure to keep a cup of pasta water.
6. Once the vegetables in the oven are properly roasted, take them out and put them in a blender where you blend till they are smooth – set aside.
7. Add two tablespoons of olive oil into a big pot and boil over medium heat.
8. Then season your shrimp with pepper, salt, paprika and garlic. Once you are done, add it to your pot and cook for 3 minutes, frequently turning. You will notice that it is properly cooked and pink; then you can set aside.
9. Next you need to add your diced ginger and garlic to the same pan and then deglaze with chicken broth.
10. Add the roasted sauce you blended, salt, pepper, chili, oregano, and bouillon powder. Add half of the pasta water and allow it to cook for three minutes.
11. Once this is done, combine the pasta and shrimp sauce and combine properly. If you feel like you need more seasoning, you can add more salt.
12. With all of this done, you are ready to serve and enjoy your meal.
Spaghetti with vegetables
Spaghetti does not have to be lame and dry. It can be colorful with the best ingredients. This is where the vegetable spaghetti comes in. We all know how healthy veggies are. So, having them drizzled into your spaghetti recipe is a great way to remain healthy and, of course, satisfied with rich and tasty food.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 45 mins.
Servings: 5 people
● 350ml ground tomatoes
● Ground pepper to taste
● Three spoons of ground Crayfish
● Green pepper
● One cups of sliced onions
● 300 ml vegetable oil
● Three seasoning cubes
● Salt to taste
● One cup of sliced carrot
● One kg Meat
● One sachet Spaghetti
● One small tin tomatoes
● One cup of sliced green beans
1. The first thing you need to do is cut all of your vegetables – green pepper, carrot, onions, and green beans.
2. Next, season your meat with two of your seasoning cubes, salt, and your sliced onions.
3. Then blend your tomatoes, crayfish and pepper together – set aside.
4. Break your spaghetti into small bits, parboil. Once it is boiled, you need to sieve out the liquid and set aside.
5. Put on your cooker and set at medium heat.
6. Add your vegetable oil, allow it to boil for a minute before you add blended tomatoes and pepper which should also fry for about 10 minutes under low heat.
7. Then add your meat stock, salt, water, and ground crayfish.
8. Allow this to boil before you add your spaghetti – allow this to cook for 20 minutes.
9. Add your green beans, the remaining onions, and your carrot.
10. Allow this to cook for 5 minutes under low heat and your spaghetti is ready for serving.