Easy and sweet corn bread is a delectable, golden treat that pairs perfectly with savory dishes.
This quick recipe captures the essence of Southern comfort, delivering moist and fluffy results in every bite.
Dive in to learn how to make this classic favorite in just a few simple steps!
Prep Time: 10 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 40 mins.
Servings: 6 people
• Two teaspoons of baking soda
• ½ teaspoon of salt
• ¼ cup of sugar
• Five tablespoons of softened butter
• One big egg
• One cup of cornmeal
• One cup of flour
• One cup of milk
Grease a big baking pan with butter. Set your oven to preheat at 350 F.
In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
Introduce the egg and milk, whisking only until blended.
Stir in the cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt using a spatula, ensuring no traces of flour remain.
Transfer the mixture to the buttered pan, smoothing the top with the spatula.
Bake in the already-heating oven for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center emerges clean.
Pineapple ginger juice
Experience a tropical burst of freshness with Pineapple Ginger Juice, where the zesty sweetness of pineapple meets the spicy kick of ginger. Perfect for a rejuvenating pick-me-up!
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 0 mins.
Total Time: 15 mins.
Servings: 3 cups
• 2 limes
• A ginger root – two inches
• One pineapple diced into four cups
1. Clean all the ingredients. Remove the skin and center from the pineapple, and chop it into small chunks.
2. Get rid of the outer layer of the limes and inspect the ginger for any unusable parts.
3. Chop everything into sizes suitable for your juicer.
4. Combine pineapple chunks, ginger, and lime in the blending machine.
5. Pour a maximum of one cup of water into the blender for easier blending. Start blending at a low speed, then gradually increase to the highest setting.
6. Continue this for about 3-5 minutes until you achieve a smooth consistency.
7. Use a mesh strainer or cloth to extract the juice from the mixture.
8. Mix the juice well, and serve immediately in glassware, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3-4 days. Avoid keeping the juice exposed at room temperature beyond 2 hours.