Your party does not have to be about carbonated drinks. Everybody loves the Chapman drink and enjoys sharing it with their friends and family at celebrations. You can make the same cocktail at home by following this easy recipe.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 25 mins.
Servings: 4 People
- A bowl of Ice cubes
- Three tbsp aromatic bitters
- One Bottle of 50cl Fanta
- 50 ml of orange Juice
- One Cup Geraldine Syrup
- Slice of oranges and cucumbers (As toppings)
- Three tbsp Lemon Juice
- One Bottle of 50cl Sprite
- Put your spirit and Fanta in the fridge for an hour.
- The Geraldine syrup should be poured into a larger container.
- Next, add the ice and chilled sprite or Fanta.
- You should put in two teaspoons of aromatic bitter.
- Shake with some freshly squeezed lemon and orange juice, and serve.
- Once the drink has been poured into glass cups, you can add the toppings and admire the beauty as well as the taste.