If you love a healthy dose of Nigerian fried rice, then this is the recipe for you. with loads of nutrients and ingredients to enjoy!
Besides, this a fantastic meal that the entire family can enjoy without a doubt. Take a look at the recipe:
Prep Time: 30 mins.
Cook Time: 25 mins.
Total Time: 55 mins.
Servings: 4 People
• ½ cup of sweet corn
• ¼ cup spring onions
• ½ teaspoon of ground white pepper
• ½ cup diced carrots
• One teaspoon of curry powder
• Two cups of uncooked rice
• ¾ cup bell peppers
• One teaspoon of rosemary
• ½ teaspoon of garlic granules
• Olive oil
• Two cubes of your favorite seasoning
• Two teaspoons of salt
• ¾ cup diced liver
• ¾ cup shrimps
1. Place a nonstick saucepan on a burner over high-medium heat, and add a quarter cup of cooking oil.
2. Stir-fry the shrimp for three minutes, the liver for four, and then throw in the vegetables for another minute. Frozen shrimp should be added after the liver has been cooked.
3. Mix in 1 tsp rosemary, 2 tsp Knorr cubes, 2 tsp mild curry powder, 1/2 tsp crushed white pepper, 1 tsp garlic granules, and 2 tsp salt. Put in a 350g serving of cooked rice and stir it in.
4. Gently combine all of the ingredients and test the seasoning. Do not stop stirring for another 5 minutes.
5. Chop some spring onions and throw them in before turning the heat down. Give it five more minutes to rest so the flavors can meld and the aroma can emerge.
6. Indulge in your tasty side dishes after serving the main course.
Homemade Turkish flat bread
Have a taste of something different with homemade Turkish flatbread!
Prep Time: 1 hr. 20 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
Total Time: 1 hr. 40 mins.
Servings: 6 People
• 150 mls Water
• Olive oil
• Two tablespoons Active dry yeast
• 150 mls Milk
• 500 grams of All-purpose flour
1. Flour, yeast, and salt should be mixed together in a large mixing dish.
2. For about 2 minutes, or until the liquids are absorbed, knead in the warm water and milk.
3. Then, add the olive oil and knead the dough for another 10 minutes until it is smooth.
4. Make a ball with the dough and wrap it in plastic wrap and olive oil. Allow to rise for 1 hour at room temperature or until doubled in volume.
5. When the dough has doubled in size, turn it out onto a cutting board, divide it into six pieces, and roll each piece into a ball. Flatten each flatbread into a circular disc using a rolling pin.
6. Spray some olive oil on a pan and set it over medium heat. Make sure to give it a total of 6 minutes in the oven or 3 minutes on each side. After being flipped, each flatbread should puff up like a pocket.
7. Spread some oil on each hot flatbread and sprinkle some chopped parsley and chili flakes on top. Skewered chicken and a side of mayonnaise are the perfect appetizers.