By Femi Paseda
Zobo is a local Nigerian soft drink that is healthy and also tasty. With the availability of ginger and flavours, you have a healthy dose of a drink that goes well with most meals. If you’re a fan of zobo and you’ll love to prepare it at home, read on for more information.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 30 mins.
Total Time: 45 mins.
- 4 litres of water
- ½ tsp of pineapple flavour
- 3 small gingers
- 6 cups of dried zobo leaves
- Go through your zobo leaves and remove any form of dirt.
- Wash your zobo leaves.
- Cook your zobo leaves in 3 litres of water.
- Allow the zobo leaves to boil before adding your blended ginger.
- Boil the leaves for another 10 minutes before adding the pineapple flavours.
- Sieve out the leaves and refrigerate the zobo drink.
- Serve cold and enjoy.