Having a milkshake is a great dessert, especially during the hot summer periods. But some of us think of milkshakes as something complicated and difficult to prepareI
I’m here to tell you that it’s quite easy if you have a recipe such as the one on offer here.
With the hot weather getting hotter, here is a dessert you need to try out.
Strawberries are available at most of our malls in Nigeria and are quite affordable as well.
Prep Time: 30 mins.
Cook Time: 0 mins.
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 3 people
- Whole Milk
- Ripe strawberries
- Vanilla Ice cream (not compulsory
1. Put the washed, trimmed, and chopped strawberries into a blender.
2. Put a serving of vanilla ice cream in the blender.
3. Start the blender and pour the full milk in via the cover’s peephole until the milkshake
reaches the desired consistency.
If you want to impress your guests, make some peppered fish. Enjoy this right now instead of waiting for the next Nigerian party.
Prep Time: 20 mins.
Cook Time: 10 mins.
Total Time: 30 mins
Servings: 2 people
- One teaspoon of onion powder
- Two Gilt Head Sea Bream Fish
- One red onion
- One ripe sweet orange
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- One teaspoon of thyme
- One teaspoon cumin
- One small seasoning cube
- Vegetable oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Two sweet peppers or tatashe
- Habanero Pepper
- ½ teaspoon oregano
1. Prepare the pepper mixture by adding it to a pot. Our goal is to evaporate all of the
moisture while cooking.
2. The fish should be removed from the refrigerator after cooling for an hour. Take the fish
out of the bowl and add any remaining liquid to the pepper pot.
3. After the pepper’s moisture has evaporated, add three tablespoons of vegetable oil and
sauté for three minutes while turning often. Set apart.
4. Make sure the fish is fully cooked on the inside before allowing it to brown in the deep
5. Toss the fish into the fried pepper and thoroughly combine the two until the fish is
6. Serve and enjoy!