Boiling eggs might seem like a simple task after all it’s just about putting eggs in water and getting it out after a while but it is more than that. If you notice, sometimes, the eggs do not get boiled properly and some other times, it gets boiled to the point where the egg spills out of the shell. If you want to always prepare perfect hard-boiled eggs, read on.
Prep Time: 3 mins.
Cook Time: 20 mins.
Total Time: 23 mins.
Servings: 12 People
- Six to twelve eggs straight from the fridge
- Put the eggs in a pan and cover them with water.
- Bring cold water to a boil and add it to a saucepan until it is approximately a quarter full. Spread the eggs out in a single layer on the base of the pot. Just keep adding water until the eggs are submerged by at least an inch or two.
- More water should be added to the pan if there are a lot of eggs in it. A one-inch depth of cover is recommended for 6 eggs, and a two-inch depth of cover is recommended for 7 to 12 eggs.
- Boil for 20 minutes and then take out the eggs one after the other.
- Allow the eggs to cool under running water.
- Take off the shells and enjoy the hard-boiled eggs.